Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Felicity DVD article

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe everyone else already knew all of this info, but I haven't read much about the movie so it's all new to me. The DVD will be released Dec. 6. A special package will be issued with a bracelet with Penny and Patriot.

    And John Schneider is her dad? [img]confused.gif[/img] He's not old enough to be "married" to Marcia Gay Harden!

    Almost forgot the link! http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050913/136120.html?.v=1

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the post and link!

    Wonder what the bracelet is going to look like? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting!

    Not liking the sound of the bracelet, but I'm going to hold off hope that Target will have a special edition with the (ugly) mini Felicity doll, like they had last year with the Samantha movie.

    I'm sad that it sounds like the movie will be based off mostly the first 3, and the 6th books. I was really hoping the 5th would get in there, it's one of my favorites, and I was thinking they would considering they got a name actor to play Ben. And they have to get the part at the Magazine from 4 into it! ...right?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The DVD extras look much more interesting than Samantha's, although the tour of AGP was cool. I'm excited to see the tour of Williamsburg; I love it there! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The extras do sound nice! Since I have very small wrists and like horses, I might actually be able to wear the bracelet!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting the link! I definitely hadn't seen anything about the dvd yet... and this one looks pretty good! The extras sound wonderful; I thought it was so sad when they discontinued the Felicity tour/tea party in Williamsburg, but this seems to be a nice re-connection to that.

    Very exciting stuff!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting!!!! Cannot wait to see the movie!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •